- Academy Welcome
- Academy Alumni
- Academy Audited Accounts
- Academy Day
- Catch Up 7 - Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy Catch-up Premium
- Facilities Hire
- Promoting British Values at The Weston Road Academy
- Pupil Premium
- Results and Performance Data
- Teacher Training
- Art Teacher
- Exam Invigilator
- 18 June 2018 NEW YEAR 7 INTAKE EVENING 19 JUNE 2018
- 24 May 2018 Year 8 Options
- 10 May 2018 Y9 Immunisations
- 12 March 2018 Tonight's year 9/year 10 football postponed
Casual hour vacancy, required from October 2018
Closing date: 9am Monday 4th July 2018
Completed applications should be returned to LHeelis@westonroad.staffs.sch.uk
We can offer you:
- An employer placing staff welfare and wellbeing at the heart of our school
- A stimulating working environment with a platform to share your ideas
- A supportive and dedicated team of colleagues
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
We are looking for a number of enthusiastic individuals with good communication skills to join our team of Exam Invigilators on a casual basis to supervise students undertaking school examinations at various times during the academic year – mainly in May and June but also PPEs (Pre Public examinations) in November, January, February and March.
Who we are:
Weston Road is a friendly, harmonious, progressive, over-subscribed 11-18 Academy, located on the edge of an attractive county town. The Academy has an outstanding reputation for pastoral care. Ofsted recently judged the Academy Good commenting that pupils “are well behaved, hardworking and keen to succeed’.
The successful candidate will join a strong and committed team of teachers. A Level teaching is available to suitably qualified applicants.
Please see our website for further details please visit www.westonroad.staffs.sch.uk/TheAcademy/Vacancies/
We are strongly committed to promoting and safeguarding pupil welfare and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.