- Academy Welcome
- Academy Alumni
- Academy Audited Accounts
- Academy Day
- Catch Up 7 - Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy Catch-up Premium
- Facilities Hire
- Promoting British Values at The Weston Road Academy
- Pupil Premium
- Results and Performance Data
- Teacher Training
- Teaching Assistant Vacancy
- Subject Leader for Performing Arts
- Subject Leader for Physical Education
- 16 February 2018 February Edition of Weston Road News Now Available
- 8 February 2018 Delight as Ofsted report confirms academy remains 'good'
- 30 January 2018 The Weston Road Academy is the top A-Level state school locally
- 3 January 2018 Year 7 vs Year 8 futsal fixture this Friday
Teaching Assistant Vacancy
Are you an enthusiastic and inspiring Teaching Assistant who is passionate about securing the best outcomes for pupils?
We are seeking an inspiring Teaching Assistant with experience of assisting with literacy and the inclusion and support of SEN and EAL pupils. The successful candidate will have a minimum of a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification and ideally have experience of working with 11-16 year olds in the secondary sector.
Completed applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 Noon Monday 5th March 2018, interviews will be held on Tuesday 13th March 2018.