- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Homework Club
- Drama Extra Curricular
- Student Council
- How to Submit work in Show My Homework
- Stafford Educational Endowment Charity
- Wellbeing Advice and Guidance
- Knowledge Organisers
- Year 9 Options
- Design and Technology
- Computer science and Business
What is The Aspire Programme?
Aspire is the academy’s means of ensuring students have the academic challenge and vocational support to fulfil their potential to the highest limit. Students will be invited to join the Aspire Programme and gain access to:
- Extra resources to fast track their progress
- Visits to and from elite universities
- Tailored career guidance
The resources and links on this section of the website are intended to allow opportunities for our most able students to stretch themselves. They are to be used independently so our students can go beyond the curriculum and follow any subject specific interests they may have. The top universities are looking for those candidates with strong independent study habits and a genuine interest in their subject. Working through some of these resources is a great way of becoming passionate independent learners.
Are you thinking of going to Oxford University? Check out 'That Oxford Girl' blog for a free independent insight into the application process and student life.