- Welcome to Sixth Form
- Choices at 16 - Applications for Sixth Form
- Admission to Sixth Form - How to Apply
- Pastoral Care
- Sixth Form Roadmap
- Sixth Form Session Times
- SUBJECTS (SUPER CURRICULUM)
- Applying to university through UCAS Year 12 (2022)
- Sixth Form Application Information
- Sixth Form Transition Unit
Admission to sixth form - how to apply
Applications will be made online on the Sixth Form Partnership Website via Google Forms.
Please follow our useful guide below.
Every year, the Staffordshire Sixth Form Partnership welcomes students from other schools. Students who wish to apply to our Sixth Form but are not currently studying at Weston Road should contact Mr Gibbard, email@example.com, to arrange an appointment so that students can see our Sixth Form in action and discuss the best course for them.
Any student who wishes to be admitted on our role who is not already a student at the academy will need to complete an Admissions Form which can be found at the bottom of the 'Admissions' section within the Academy tab or by clicking here.