- Exam Dates and Information
- Homework & Show My Homework
- How to Submit work in Show My Homework
- Letters to Parents
- PARIS TRIP 2024 CONSENT FORM
- Ofsted Parents View
- Parent Consultation Evenings
- Reporting Student Absence
- Pupil Wellbeing, Welfare and Safeguarding
- ClassCharts Parent Account Guide
- SIMS Parent
- Parent instructions for registering for Sims online
- Online Safety Guides
- KS4 Information Event
- Free School Meals
- Help Your Child Revise - Revision Clock
Letters to Parents
This area holds letters that we send to parents. Please choose the letter you wish to view from those listed below. The most recent letters can be found at the top of the list.
Trips - Important Note
The academy is required to make all payments to the venues for trips 10 days before the trip. Therefore unfortunately we are not able to offer refunds to pupils that do not attend trips.
First Aid and Medical Information
Please ensure that you keep our Health and Safety Officer, Mrs Farnell and our First Aider Mrs McDonald informed of any medical conditions, incapacities or prescribed medicines for your child.
They can be contacted at email@example.com or 01785 413600.