- Diary Dates
- Sixth Form Open Evening - 11th September
- News Listing
- Fantastic Results for Year 11 Pupils
- Delight as Ofsted report confirms academy remains 'good'
- Locker Keys
- Parent App Updates
- Sports Personality of The Year 2018 - POSTPONED
- Last day of term
- Year 7 Pupils Meet Paralympic Medalist Ian Marsden
- Y9 Immunisations 10 July 2018
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION Pupil Reports
- Term Dates and Inset Days
- Weston Road News
- Are you having trouble logging on to the Learning Gateway?
- Ofsted Letter to Parents
- Exam Results and Certificate Information
- Learning Gateway Password Reset
- Delight at GCSE Results
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Pupil Reports
As the Academy is increasing our online communication with parents, all future Pupil Reports
will be published via the ‘SIMS Parent’ App and no paper copies issued.
It is therefore important that you have downloaded, registered and signed in to the new app
as soon as possible. All contacts with Parental Responsibility can request access to the
On Wednesday 27th June, we will sending out a registration email to everyone that has not
already registered and ask that you action this by 10th July, as there is a 14 day activation
time limit for the details sent. Please note that the email will be sent from
email@example.com and therefore may drop into your spam/junk folder. Please also ignore
reference to a SIMS ID, as you will need to use your own email account for logging in.
Our letter of the 26 June 2018 has all the details and can be found here however please do not hesitate to contact the academy to discuss if you have any queries.