- Academy Welcome
- Academy Audited Accounts
- Academy Day
- Facilities Hire
- Promoting British Values at The Weston Road Academy
- Pupil Premium
- Results and Performance Data
- Teacher Training
- Teaching Assistant
- Assistant Subject Leader for Science KS3
- Maths Teacher (Maternity Cover)
- Geography Teacher (Part-Time) Permanent
- Cover Supervisor
The Weston Road Academy requires a reliable cleaner to join our friendly team, to provide an efficient and effective flexible service to our school. Cleaning experience would be desirable however training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be a good communicator and able to organise their workload, along with the ability to use their initiative, be proactive, and conscientious in addition to being a team player. The post-holder will assist the team ensuring the school is clean and hygienic for all.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References of short listed candidates will be sought prior to interview. Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The post will be required to work for 15 hours per week between the hours of 3.15 pm to 6.15 pm Monday - Friday. The position is term time but you will also be required to work some agreed hours during the school holidays.
We offer a friendly and supportive working environment. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Previous experience working as a cleaner is desirable
- Ability to organise and prioritise your own workload whilst working alone or as part of a team.
- High personal standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively using various methods.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures and precautions.
- Awareness of health and hygiene procedures.
Salary and hours
Hours: 15 hours per week , Monday to Friday, 15:15-18:15pm
Salary: £9.25 per hour. Actual annual salary £6,859.
The Weston Road Academy
Deadline and how to apply
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com.
Closing Date: Wednesday 26th January 2022 9am