- Careers Information, Advice and Guidance (CIAG) meetings Y11,12+13
- Virtual Careers Fair 2021
- Careers Welcome
- Academy Alumni
- Alumni Details
- Career of the Week
- Careers Fair
- Careers Latest News
- Careers Magazine for Parents
- Career Map Results Day Guide
- Amazing Apprenticeships - Parent Pack Edition 16
- Amazing Apprenticeship - Parent Pack 19
- Career May for School Leavers Edition 13
- Amazing Apprenticeships - Parent Pack Edition 14
- Career Magazine for Parents
- Careermag for School Leavers
- Inspiring Apprenticeship Activities 2019/20
- Amazing Apprenticeships - Parent Pack
- Careers Fair Exhibitors
- Business Mentor Programme
- Career Webinars
- QUALIFICATIONS AND LEVELS EXPLAINED
- Labour Market Information
- Gatsby Benchmarks
- Useful Websites
Students at The Weston Road Academy are at the start of their careers making informed choices now which will have a lasting affect on their futures.
During their time at the academy students will have opportunities to find out about lots of different options that are available as they make decisions at post 16 and post 18 points.
Mr Hickinbotham is our academy careers leader, he organises guidance meetings, events and careers programmes for students.
Mr Archer and Mr Heath are governors of the academy and have a passion for good career provision within the academy and play an active part in delivering the careers programme, ranging from being mentors in our Y10 business mentor scheme to supporting events.
Mr Heath, Governor