- Careers Welcome
- Learning Journey
- Careers Learning Journey
- Careers Curriculum
- Latest News
- 'The future is bleak': how AI concerns are shaping graduate career choices
- Careers Hub
- Gatsby Benchmarks
- Careers Guidance with The Yeti
- Academy Alumni
- Alumni Details
- Provider Access Policy
- Useful Links
- Business Mentor Programme
- Careers Information, Advice and Guidance (CIAG) meetings Y11,12+13
- Labour Market Information
- QUALIFICATIONS AND LEVELS EXPLAINED
- Uni Taster Days Webinars
- Futures Evening
Students at The Weston Road Academy are at the start of their careers journey, making informed choices now, which will have a lasting affect on their futures.
During their time at the Academy, students will have opportunities to find out about the range of options that are available as they make decisions at post 16 and post 18 points.
Mr Gibbard and Mr Hickinbotham are our Careers Leaders and they coordinate guidance meetings, careers events and career programmes for students.
Mr Heath is a member of our Governing Board and he has a passion for good career provision within and plays an active part in delivering the careers programme.
Mr Hickinbotham can be contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone 01785 413600