- Careers Information, Advice and Guidance (CIAG) meetings Y11,12+13
- Virtual Careers Fair 2021
- Careers Welcome
- Academy Alumni
- Alumni Details
- Career of the Week
- Careers Fair
- Careers Latest News
- Careers Magazine for Parents
- Career Map Results Day Guide
- Amazing Apprenticeships - Parent Pack Edition 16
- Amazing Apprenticeship - Parent Pack 19
- Career May for School Leavers Edition 13
- Amazing Apprenticeships - Parent Pack Edition 14
- Career Magazine for Parents
- Careermag for School Leavers
- Inspiring Apprenticeship Activities 2019/20
- Amazing Apprenticeships - Parent Pack
- Careers Fair Exhibitors
- Business Mentor Programme
- Career Webinars
- QUALIFICATIONS AND LEVELS EXPLAINED
- Labour Market Information
- Gatsby Benchmarks
- Useful Websites
Business Mentor Programme
Career Ready work across the UK, in partnership with 300+ schools/colleges, to provide young people aged 14-18 with inspiring mentors from the world of work.
Our mentoring programme is a series of monthly meetings, each one building on the last, between a Career Ready student and a volunteer from the world of work.
Most meetings take place at school but some time may be spent in the mentor’s workplace. Each meeting lasts an hour and focuses on a different aspect of the student’s career and education journey.
Sessions focus on embedding those skills needed for the world of work in the young people. Skills like communications & networking, organisational skills, managing myself and Problem Solving & Analysis among others.